Linking embeded SQL C++ with Oracle 8.1.6. on SCO Unixware 7

From: Libor Chocholaty <chocholaty_at_iol.cz>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:18:32 +0100

Hi all,
I am porting simple code from Linux to SCO UnixWare 7. On Linux all is working fine but on UnixWare compile crashed while linking on undefined symbols
_fpgetround
_fpgetmask

fpgetmask
fpsetmask.

I feeled problems when compiler (GCC-2.95.2) tells me that library libclntsh depends on libjava. Unresolved symbols are from libjava. On UnixWare is installed java 1.1.7 which is distributed with Oracle 8.1.6 for SCO. Oracle is the Enterprise version. Do anybody know what I am doing wrong?

Thank you for advice,
Libor Chocholaty Received on Fri Jan 12 2001 - 17:18:32 CST