Re: Training material /Courses?

From: Kevin McDaniel <kmcdaniel96_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:54:15 GMT

Oracle University offers courses for each exam. Depending on your level of interest, you can choose from a variety of classes offered at different Oracle training sites. Be warned, they ARE expensive. I suggest you hit your employer up for the cost of the class. You can check out which classes and locations are available by going to http://education.oracle.com.

As far as personal training materials go, there are a variety of books available. Currently, I'm preparing for the DBA certification and found that Oracle Press offers very good material on each subject. Most of the books out are geared towards exam preparation. The Oracle8i Complete Reference is a very good book to have and read through. Received on Thu Jan 11 2001 - 06:54:15 CST