Re: converting LONG RAW to BLOB

From: Raja <rajasekharv_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:20:06 -0800

If it is Oracle 8.1, try using the new SQL operator, TO_LOB. TO_LOB copies data from a LONG column in a table to a LOB column. The datatype of the LONG and LOB must be the same for a successful copy. For example, LONG RAW data must be copied to BLOB data, and LONG data must be copied to CLOB data.

Thanks
-Raja