Help on installation : OEM not installed

From: <lowhm_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:52:37 GMT

Hi,

I'm totally new to oracle.

I'm trying to install oracle and the installation went through smoothly. However, the Enterprise Manager seem not installed or I can't find any link to start it at the Start | Program | Oracle Home I can only see
Application Development
Database Administration
Migration Utilities
Network Administration
in the start menu

Have I omitted anything during the installation or is this got to do with the license we're having.
We're using a developer license instead of a production.

I'm sorry if that sound too simple.

Thanks for any help.

Happy New Year to all.

Han Ming