Re: how let other users access my tables?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:44:36 +0100

You either need to create a private or public synonym or you need to prefix the tablename with the owner.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker

BTW: IMO using 'with grant option' is one of the safest ways to loose control over security.
Create a role, grant your tables to the role, and grant the role to the user, and no need to use 'with grant option'