Retrieving Images From Oracle 8i

From: <v_c_c_v_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:49:03 GMT

Greetings,

Hi there, I'm Vince Villena. I want to retrieve an image from a Blob column on an Oracle DB (8i) using OO4O or any other simple technique for MS Active Server Pages. The structure of the table is attached also to this message.

Table = Image_Test

  Column DataType
  IDNumber           Number
  Image              BLOB

I already tried to use the response.binarywrite() but it didn't work. It just printed out special characters. Pls. help. Kindly provide me a simple asp that will do the trick using the table structure above. Lastly, I'm inserting images using VB but not OO40. I'm using the Oracle Data Control and Microsoft OLE. If u can also help me with this. Hoping for your quick response. Thank you. Merry christmass.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Sun Dec 17 2000 - 04:49:03 CST