Re: create an instance

From: Nick Butcher <nickb_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 11:34:44 -0000

Hello guys

In my experience it's best to learn how to do this manually as cheers suggests. You'll end up with a much better feel for the underlying architecture and learn new stuff in the process which is after why we spend our leisure time hanging around groups like this. I always build my production instances manually using my own template scripts and it's easily as quick as using the assisted methods. You never know when you may find yourself at a site with just a command-line server manager and a vi editor. Learn to do it manually.

Regards

Nick