How to reach CENTURA from SQL*PLUS (or other ORACLE tool)

From: Guus Kramer <gkramer_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:37:10 +0100

Hi out there,

After several years using ORACLE , I accepted a job as Centura DBA ( back in history ) .
Using all those fancy scripts with OSQL I have to go back to SQLbase......so I wondered
if there's is a way to reach Centura from an ORACLE tool ( SQL*PLUS or other )

PLEASE let me know ............

Guus
( Holland)

G.Kramer_at_IMN.nl Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 07:37:10 CST