Re: Howto execute stored procedure from sqlplus & webserver integration

From: Mark Hamlin <mark.c2.hamlin_at_bt.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:44:02 -0000

I've read it the WebDB documentation already!!!!! Well I'm more interesed in it than previously so thats something. I have the Osborne Web Application Server Handbook, which doesn't seem to mention WebDB. Other sources I have since seen talk as though WAS and WebDB are to be used in union. Whats the deal? Wheres the best explanations and/or action plans.

Mark