Re: interMedia

From: Vadim Grepan <kezal_at_mail.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:38:30 +0300

Hello!

  You are mistaken that simple translate the blanks into 'AND' will be good decision.
Lexical analyzer should take care about quotes, brackets and a lot of reserved words (e.g. two running AND's are fault)

Small example:

            aaa bbb ccc "eee fff" = = AND bbb AND ccc AND "eee fff" but

           aaa bbb ccc "eee fff" != aaa AND bbb AND ccc AND "eee AND fff"

Rgds, Vadim Grepan

Moscow, Russia