Updating Records thru PC

From: H.Distler <distler_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:38:47 GMT

Hello
I am not an expert in ORACLE (in fact Select * from tab; is all I know). Now I have to add/update some records in a table. Is there a tool for Windows where I can access the database and change and add new records easily ?
Is there A free ODBC Driver for ACCESS and is that recommended and what do I have to do ?

I have Oracle 8.i and Access 2000

Or maybe there is another easy tool to change records in the database.

Thanks

Hannes

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 20 2000 - 10:38:47 CST