PB6.5 and Oracle 8i

From: Oscar Garcia <oscgarcia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:53:53 +0100

Hi!

We use to work with PowerBuilder6.5 and Informix but eventually we have to connect our
PB6.5 application to a ORACLE 8.1.6 DB.

When I try to create a profile using the PB6.5 native driver for Oracle8 an error message appears with this text : "Could not find ORA803.DLL".

I also tried to create a profile using Oracle 7.3 PB native driver but when I try to connect another error message appears : "error with the protocol adapter".

Witch should the best way to connect my PB6.5 app to an Oracle 8.1.6 DB? How can I get this ORA803.DLL?

Thank You for any suggestions!!!!

Bye.! Received on Thu Nov 16 2000 - 11:53:53 CST