Detecting oracle server version on WinNT/Win2000 and Win95/98

From: Stein Andersen <stein.andersen_at_no.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:13:06 -0000

Hello!
I have a problem regarding installation of a database application. To generate a automatic installation, I wants to detect which version of the oracle server (if any) that are available on the machine. Since I'm assuming that the installation is performed locally on the machine, fetch of information from registry will be prefered.

Any help will be appreciated
Stein Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 12:13:06 CST