ADO return NUMBER as UDT

From: mli <mli_at_bspark.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:17:20 -0500

Hi all,

I am new to ASP and wonder if someone can help me with a problem where all the 'NUMBER' types are returned as UDT (User Defined Type) from any ADO Oracle query. Other columns I have are of VARCHAR2 types and they got converted to strings properly.

I am using the following:
- MDAC 2.6 with Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle (and I also tried the
Oracle ODBC Driver)
- Oracle 8i (8.1.6)

Please advise how I can convert the NUMBER properly in ADO.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Received on Tue Nov 07 2000 - 11:17:20 CST