Forms and Bar code

From: C M <cmarcoux_at_webnet.qc.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 12:51:27 GMT

Hi,

My proplem is that I need to insert in a forms an item read by "code bar readers"

This code bar will indicate 3 différents informations and after reading it I must show the real information.

Ex:
008 210100 54427

Tera 21 janvier 2000 #54427

Question?

How can I make an insert in 3 seperate fields?

Thanks for any help.

Please reply at

cmarcoux_at_webnet.qc.ca Received on Tue Nov 07 2000 - 06:51:27 CST