R: loadjava

From: Francesco Marchioni <Francesco.Marchioni_at_lastminutetour.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:38:35 +0100

Well if you want to run the Java Virtual Machine you have tu put in your current PATH the java VM (java.exe) , this is located under jdk1.x/bin.
Then if you want to be able to find classes which are located in a different place than the current directory you have to set the CLASSPATH environment variable - ORjust
 put the classes under jdk1.x\jre\bin\ext. (This is the extension directory)
If you are able to execute java under Oracle let me know, I'd be interested to know it.

Francesco Marchioni
Java Developer