Oracle Education Course notes

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 07:11:05 GMT

Hi,

My uni offered an Oracle course last year but unfortunately, one of my Master unit clashes with it so I end up purchasing the course notes off the teacher to do the study at my own time after I have completed my Master.
Only now have I found out that the teacher gave me a a set of notes that has repeats on some of the notes and none on others. Sadly, she's left the Uni. Thus right now, I am left with an incomplete set of Oracle Developer notes.
These books in questions have Oracle Education on the top left hand corner, and within, it is title XXXXX student Guide with this information on the bottom of the page.
4321GC10
Production 1.0
January 1998
M06139

The author for these notes is Louise Barnfield. Technical Contributor is Ursula Hovy.

I have gone to see the local Oracle Education place and they were as helpless as a bullet in the head - they response were, Sorry, can't help you but if you join our course, we will give you a set of notes. And of cause, their course cost $16,000 AUS.

Bare in mind I have an almost complete set of notes and am missing just a few.

Does ANYONE know where I can buy the one I am missing or does anyone want to sell their, if they have them ??

All response or suggestions as to how I could get a hold of these notes will be greatly appriciated.

-Arthur Received on Thu Nov 02 2000 - 01:11:05 CST