Re: Telecom-database with CDR's

From: <n-h_u-l_i-n__at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 02:14:24 GMT

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:51:12 +0200, "Arjan Hijstek" <ahijstek_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

It may be possible to do what you want within the db. I also work with a CDR database on Oracle. Each billing cycle currently processes around 120million CDRs (~60GB in the database) and 15 cycles per month. I would not recommend that you try to solve this problem with a database as it won't scale.

The billing process that uses the CDRs is best left to using the raw data.

...neil