Re: Telecom-database with CDR's

From: Felipe (Phil) DeGuzman <deguzmaf_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:46:30 -0400

Ah, isn't it grand to process EMI records

You're thinking of Family trees using Start With/Connect By (great article in "Oracle 7: The Complete Reference". Or read the "Oracle Oracle7 Server SQL Reference Manual" chapter "Operators, Functions, Expressions, Conditions" at the link below:

http://technet.oracle.com/doc/server73x/SQL73/ch3a.htm#toc032

Of course Deja News Power Search will help too.

Phil