Installation 8i and NT ??

From: <topologe_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:36:28 GMT

Hi,

I'm still facing strange problems. When I'm trying to install Oracle 8i Personal on my NT with service pack 6, I always get the error message: 'ORA-01503:Create controlfile'
First I Thought, that I would have to less memory, but it doesn't make a difference if try it with 128 MB or with 256 MB. I always get the problem at exactly the same status, when the universal installer tries to instantiate the database. Or are 256 MB still not enough memory ??

Has anybody the same problem ??

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 25 2000 - 01:36:28 CDT