Report

From: a <AndyBassett_at_BTInternet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:44:20 -0700

I have a few questions about report builder 6i

Can I run reports automatically in batch at night? Can I have the reports written to a file automatically at night? Can I have the reports automatically emailed at night? Can I use SQL *Plus code?
Can I have the reports displayed in HTML format on an intranet?

If the answer is yes to some of these could you explain how.

Also how good is it compared to other reporting tools.

Thanks Received on Tue Oct 24 2000 - 21:44:20 CDT