Is SET_SQL_TRACE_IN_SESSION one shot?

From: Vaughan Jackson <vaughan_jackson_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:52:37 GMT

Hi,

I have been using dbms_system.set_sql_trace_in_session to turn tracing on and off for other user sessions. However, it seems that I can only turn these traces on and off ONCE. If I want to do it again, I have to restart the Oracle database.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a workaround?

Thanks,

Vaughan Jackson.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 18 2000 - 13:52:37 CDT