SQL Server vs Oracle - help

From: Muzzy <muzzy4_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:47:44 +0200

Hi
I really need some or a lot of info about any test results comparing those two servers. It doesn't matter what version or on what mahine was it tested. I need any info about speed or safety. I'll be grateful for any links: www, books, magazines, hot-lines.
Thanks
Muzzy

P.S. Sorry for my english
muzzy4_at_poczta.onet.pl Received on Wed Oct 18 2000 - 11:47:44 CDT