encrypting data

From: <jbachler_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:05:05 GMT

Hi all, I want to encrypt some data (some columns) using something like RSA or TripleDES with more than 100 bit keys. My question is if you know some tools (better if there are from oracle) to perform this tasks. The goal of this is that we want to restrict the access some confidential information in the DB (not even the system user must be able to read and understand this data).

Thanks in advance ..

Jorge Bachler

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 13 2000 - 10:05:05 CDT