Re: SQL*Loader for Windows9x?

From: Walter T Rejuney <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 10:02:24 -0400

Philip Chee wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm planning to upload flat files generated on a Windows9x platform to an
> Oracle RDBMS running on a unix server. SQL*Net and SQL*Plus is running
> fine (both 16bit and 32bit versions).
>
> However I can't seem to find the Windows version of SQL*Loader either in
> the ORAWIN\BIN or in the ORAWIN95\BIN directory. What's it called on this
> platform anyway?
>
> The flat files are actually on a Netware server and I can mount the
> netware volume via NFS and run the unix sqlload utility on the unix
> server. However I was thinking of creating a nobrainer wrapper icon on
> the Win9x desktop that the end user can just click on rather than learing
> how to logon to unix.
>
> Philip

It is named sqlldr.exe. There is a chance that you did not get it depending on how the client software was installed. If you just installed with the Application User, try going back and doing a custom install and specifically select the options that you want. Received on Sat Oct 07 2000 - 09:02:24 CDT