Help! Oracle 8i Test Preparation

From: Mark Hannay <mhannay_at_cartech.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:43:30 -0400

I've just started down the Oracle 8i TBT track. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the first module and starting to think about taking the first test. I would appreciate any direction any of you can give in test preparation. I've been taking the self-asessments that come with the course and have downloaded the free self-test from the web site. I've had a fair amount of database experience prior to Oracle, so I've been moving pretty rapidly through the course material. Thanks all.

Mark Received on Thu Oct 05 2000 - 07:43:30 CDT