Re: Connecting to Oracle Server after workstation loses power

From: Jerry <america_at_usa.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:08:24 -0500

What do you mean by "it cannot connect "; The user who logged on thru the Application or any user trying to connect thru the app. from this worksation. Can you connect with instance manager or sql plus. What is the Workstation OS -- Win95 or NT. Can the user who station went down connect from another workstation. More info.