Good Administration Book of Oracle 8.x

From: Dino Hsu <dino1_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 21:34:45 +0800

Dear All,

I need a good administration book of Oracle 8.x very soon. My expectations are:
1.Practical guide: it includes real and important issues, not necessary to cover everything with no focuses
2.Both Windows NT and Unix are included and compared 3.About 500 pages, a book I can read through Does anyone can kindly share one's precious recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dino Received on Sun Oct 01 2000 - 08:34:45 CDT