Re: How to generate script for Oracle 8i on WinNt?

From: Mytskidis Georgios <medicon_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 14:12:56 +0300

I've created a small application for doing what you're asking. If you're interesting let me know, in order to send it to you by e-mail. For the purpose of backing up your database I would strongly suggested the use of Import and Export of Oracle's.

--
Best Regards

MYTSKIDIS GEORGIOS
mytskidis_g_at_mediconsa.ath.forthnet.gr