Re: Can't deinstall 8.1.6

From: Azad Bulla <abulla_at_ocs1.ocs.mq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:37:03 +1000

Hi

    FOLLOW THW STEPS 1.delete all the files from oracle directory.trough windows explorer. 2. go to program files and check to see oracle directory delete it if exists.
3.delete every oracle products icons from the start up menu by clicking start/setting/taskbars.
4. most crucial

    go to start/run/regedit/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software     double click on software, you find oracle and odbc driectory under it.     delete both the directories .Be carefull do't delete any thing else. 5. edit autoexec.bat to check whether in path c:\oracle\bin or any thing c:\orawin95\bin.just remove it & save the file. 6.restart the computer again & reinstall oracle from scratch.

Hope it will help.Pls revert if any other problem

azad
azadbulla_at_usa.net