Can't deinstall 8.1.6

From: kev <kevin.porter_at_fastsearch.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:54:43 +0000

Hi,

I've installed 8.1.6 on Red Hat 6.2, and created a DB at installation time. I realise I didn't want to do this, so I de-installed Oracle using the installer prog.
When I select 'Installed Products' from the installer prog it says that there are no Oracle products installed, yet all the files are still there under OraHome1.
If I run the installer prog again, it also picks up that there is a database in existence (the one I created on the first install). How am I supposed to actually uninstall Oracle?

thanks,

--
http://www.fa-premier.com - English Premier League Football