DBA OR APPLICATION DEVELOPER

From: <nativestuff_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/09/21

I am planning to take courses in Oracle. Not sure where to begin with. Appears there are two type of certifications, DBA and Application Developer. Which one is more preferable? My common sense tells me Application Developer is the to start with. Can anyone be a DBA without being an Application Developer? Also any suggetion where to get the traning at reasonable cost? Thanks and appreciate your response.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Sep 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT