Re: ok, now don't laugh.....

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: 2000/09/21

On 3: how's typing "ed" (without the quotes...) in a plus session?
Or learn sqlplus:
l2
c/bla/"bla"
/

Would List line 2, and Change the (1st) occurance of bla in "bla". The slash on the lst line would execute what's in the buffer.

--
Frank
Stefan Grundmann <s.grundmann_at_t-online.de> schreef in berichtnieuws