Re: Newbie Oracle Question

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: 2000/09/21

When you really have designer/2000, the version would be 1.3.2 (or 2.1). Any later versions would be called Designer. V1.3.2 or 2.1 are *not* certified
to run against 8i, and I know ofr a fact you *will* get troubles attempting to
do so.

One hint: you're having a network problem. Try copying your tnsnames.ora file from the Oracle8i_home\network\admin to Designer_home\net80\admin (if you have a net80 - depends on the Des2 version..., could be network)

--
Frank
<paulw933_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws