using Evergreen forms

From: <julius_cooper_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 22:48:35 GMT

Hello,

I'm the DBA, and I'm attempting to get our Payroll checks properly formatted. As you know if you've worked with Payroll, the default printout attempts to print a MICR line, as well as two very large exclamation points.

I looked in the Payables UG, and it tells about a dozen codes that you can use in (or remove from) the formatting string, but I've only managed to remove the larger of the bangs, as well as the MICR.

To get to the point, does anyone out there have the cheat sheet for what the delivered codes do, as well as other codes we might want to use (the watermark code, for instance)...

TIA,
--Julius

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Sep 18 2000 - 17:48:35 CDT