Re: deadlock

From: Jaap W. van Dijk <j.w.vandijk_at_kpn.com>
Date: 12 Sep 2000 14:54:05 GMT

You can find information in the tracefile that is generated, it shows the statement that is rolled back because of the deadlock, and in case of a recordlock, the object_id and rowid of the locked record. For details see note 62365.1 on the Oracle metalink.

Jaap.

stuartirvine_at_my-deja.com schreef in artikel <8pldbd$fp8$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...