Listener

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:00:13 GMT

Hi,

I been trying to figure out how to use the listen and configure it so the developer for Oracle can access the database created by 8i PE. So far, I have read what I can understand and tried to do it but I am coming up with either
Protocol Adapter error or no listener error.

My ICQ is 5599757 - for someone whose done this before, it will take like 10 min of your time to help me cayse I am really lost. This is delaying my development study and really killing me.

If you could take some time to help me out, I really would appriciate it - Thank you.

Arthur Received on Thu Sep 28 2000 - 11:00:13 CDT