Re: Error Installing FORMS 6.0

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:46:50 GMT

Good tip on renaming the DLL.

I forgot all about trying that method before and it does work. Is that strange that the installer reports the DLL as locked, but you can rename it? I thought if the file was in fact locked, that you'd get "Cannot rename <filename>: There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be in use."