Re: Error Installing FORMS 6.0

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:38:37 GMT

Eric,

I agree, it is very strange. You can rename the file to something totally incomprehensible, but you can't delete or move the file. But this tip does work and I've used it TONS of times. After you get your software reinstalled, reboot the system again. Then you should be able to go in and delete the old, renamed DLL file.

Thanks!
Brian