Re: svrmgrl hangs on "shutdown immediate"

From: Frank <frankbo_at_interaccess.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:24:47 +0200

No problem with NT4WS/SP5:
D:\>set oracle_sid=orcl
D:\>svrmgrl

Oracle Server Manager Release 3.1.6.0.0 - Production

Copyright (c) 1997, 1999, Oracle Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.6.0.0 - Production With the Partitioning option
JServer Release 8.1.6.0.0 - Production

SVRMGR> connect internal
Password:
Connected.
SVRMGR> startup
ORACLE instance started.

Total System Global Area                         85263628 bytes
Fixed Size                                          70924 bytes
Variable Size                                    76922880 bytes
Database Buffers                                  8192000 bytes
Redo Buffers                                        77824 bytes
Database mounted.
Database opened.
SVRMGR> shutdown immediate
Database closed.
Database dismounted.
ORACLE instance shut down.
SVRMGR> exit
Server Manager complete.
--
Frank
Walter T Rejuney <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com> schreef in berichtnieuws