SQL*Net configuration on openVMS/VAX to an 8i server

From: Adri Koopman <a.koopman_at_markgraaf.nl.nospam>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:27:59 GMT

Hi guru's,

I'm a newbie on (SQL*)Net(8) configuration. I've just installed Oracle client 7.3.2.3.1 on a mVAX 3100 running VMS 7.2. Now I'm trying to configure SQL*Net to connect to an Oracle Server (8i), running on WinNT and using TCP/IP as network protocol. Unfortunately, I don't have access to any hardcopy manual, so I don't know here to start, nor which files to modify.

TIA
Adri Koopman
Markgraaf B.V.
a.koopman at markgraaf dot nl Received on Tue Sep 05 2000 - 09:27:59 CDT