Passing CLOB arguments to PL/SQL from JDBC

From: Selim Tuvi <selim_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:36:18 -0700

   Is this possible? I've seen examples of using the "empty_clob()" construct to insert rows to a table from JDBC, but I haven't come accross any examples which demostrate setting the CLOB as an argument to a PL/SQL procedure or function. If I use setString(), will it choke on me if the size of the string is larger than 4000 chars?

Thanks
-Selim Tuvi
 Rockwell Science Center Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 20:36:18 CDT