Re: need a SQL finesse...

From: Joanna C <joannac_at_peregrine.ie>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:19:25 +0100

This is assuming that column 3 in both table A and B are the join.

Below is only work for cases where there are cases present in table a but may not /may present in table b.

select a.*,b.* from
a,b where a.3 = b.3(+);

Below is only work for cases where there are cases present in table b but may not /may present in table a .

select a.*,b.* from
a,b where a.3(+) = b.3;