Oracle *8i Personal Edition and Microsoft ODBC

From: <smodak_2000_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/11

HI!
I am using oracle 8i personal edition on a win98 machine. I need to connect to it through Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle on the same machine. I have installed MDAC 2.5. The Oracle ODBC driver just connects fine but the Microsoft Driver says SQLSTATE=NA00 [Microsoft ODBC Driver].
Any Ideas??
Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Aug 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT