Business Component Editor

From: Curt Gilliland <manautsys_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/08/10

I have just installed the Business Component Editor for Linux. I am running the editor against Oracle8i EE 8.1.6 for linux(Red Hat 6.2).

I am trying to create a new project using the wizards. I get through step 2 (which is connecting to the Oracle DB -successfully) naming the package name. As it procedes to step 3 a new frame begins to appear than it exits with no errors.
I have not been able to get past the point. What am I missing?