gen. question

From: Joe <ssarabi_at_pacbell.net>
Date: 2000/08/01

I have some java code that performs some complex mathematical operations. The data for these functions is currently retrieved from flat files. These flat files are to be replaced by a database. Would it be wise to go with Oracle and use PL/SQL and replace my current java functions, go with SQLServer and stick with my current java functions, or go with Oracle and stick with my current java functions? I will be performing no more than 1000 record retrival/storage on the DB, furthermore, there will no more than 150 such operations daily.
thank you.
joe. Received on Tue Aug 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT