Re: core files with oracle 8.0.5 (linux)

From: Timo Volkmer <timo.volkmer_at_lhsytems.com>
Date: 2000/07/31

Hi,

I have currently come across similar problems with Oracle V8.0.5 under SuSE-Linux 6.2
This version of Linux uses glibc 2.0 and Kernel 2.2.10. To be onest I don't know where the problem really is, but after I upgraded to
SuSE-Linux 6.4 and Oracle V8.0.5.1 the problems were gone. SuSE-6.4 uses Kernel 2.2.14 and glibc2.1 I don't know which versions RedHat 6.2 uses, maybe you get lucky updating to Oracle V8.0.5.1. You should be able to get all necessary patches from technet.oracle.com.

Good luck,

Timo.

cesar schrieb in Nachricht ...