core files with oracle 8.0.5 (linux)

From: cesar <cesar.bravo_at_eresmas.com>
Date: 2000/07/30

Hello,
I have installed oracle 8.0.5 on linux (from technet.oracle.com), standard and enterprise edition, and when the installation finished the commnad svrmgrl finished with in core file. Could anybody tell me whats the problem? Kernel parameter, environment, .... My distribution is redhat 6.2.

Thank in advance

Cesar Bravo

--
- --
El código fuente, como el  estiércol, si  lo diseminas ayuda al crecimiento