Re: new instance / database

From: Ben Heuer <queerczarNOquSPAM_at_unforgettable.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/28

  1. Can you explain the same thing on NT? When I created my server, I created MYORCL as the SID..is this the database? Or is this the instance?
  2. I checked the Technet, but there is nothing like a concepts manual. I'd really appreciate if you could send me a link!

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT