Interview question

From: Helen <helen_kuo_at_us.sina.com>
Date: 2000/07/16

I had an interview with Director of Technology of an internet company. He showed me an error message, something like the maximum extents (121) reached when insert into a table. He asked me how to solve the problem. My solutions were:
1). alter tablespace coalease .......
or
2). alter table ...change the max_extents to a bigger number. He didn't agree on those. His solution was to alter tablespace add datafile ....

I didn't get the job, of course. But who is right?

I studied Oracle by myself, and I am trying to get my first job in Oracle world. Received on Sun Jul 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT